Not sure if a membership at Elmhurst is right for you? Consider the following:
What do you get at a daily fee golf course? Exactly what is described. You pay for the day. You pay for five to six sometimes frustrating hours on the golf course when you deserve better than that. Elmhurst provides the exclusivity of private membership with an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun for the whole family.
Your time is valuable. Becoming a member at Elmhurst saves you time.
- Pace of Play is an issue at public facilities. This we know. What would you say if you could play your round of golf in four hours and fifteen minutes or less on a regular basis?
- Pressed for time? Membership gives you the ability to play as many, or as few holes as your schedule allows.
- Not able to sneak out for a few holes? The practice facility is included with membership so why not work on that game when you can’t squeeze a round in?
- Clients coming in? Meetings scheduled? You have the ability to book tee times 10 days in advance and schedule your day. Try to guarantee that at other clubs where you’re entered into a draw for tee times just a couple of days in advance.
World Class Golf
Your time isn’t the only valuable benefit to joining the Elmhurst family. Golfers want and need certain things from their golf course.
- We are Manitoba’s only all-weather golf course, never losing a day to rain. Nobody but Elmhurst can boast that they are on an all sand base that drains within hours of heavy rains.
- The PGA of Canada Professional staff with over 60 years experience combined in the golf industry. Lessons, fittings, corporate clinics and more! They have the knowledge to take your game to the next level.
- A Donald Ross design: One of only two golf course architects in the World Golf Hall of Fame. Elmhurst provides a new challenge every day for advanced players playing from the back tees, but is still more than fair for the beginner.
Family Friendly Atmosphere
Being a member gives you a sense you don’t get at the local daily fee. Step through the doors at Elmhurst and you’ll understand why we are a family, and the perfect home for yours.
- Affordable and fun junior golf and beginner’s golf programs. Perfect for the whole family!
- Meet new friends and get reacquainted with old ones. Elmhurst’s membership is extremely friendly and welcoming.
- Regular member events both on and off the golf course. From the traditional Canada Day family scramble and end of season Tough As Nails tournaments, to dinners, dances and live music. Available to you, friends and family!
Relaxed Casual Lounge & Elegant Dining
Cool down after a round or come out for a four-course dinner. Elmhurst has it all to offer. We even have a member’s shuttle to get you home!
- Our food & beverage management team has a wealth of knowledge that is second-to-none. From pub fare to fine dining, an always-evolving menu to suit every taste is available throughout the season.
- Special event brunches that will make your taste buds jump for joy. Invite your friends and family to join you!
- Friendly and welcoming service staff. Personalized service that you don’t experience anywhere but with private membership.
- Looking for a way to celebrate? Book your party at Elmhurst and impress your guests with service beyond reproach.