Your Wedding at Elmhurst
Wedding days are among the most memorable days of a person’s life, but also among the most stressful. At Elmhurst, we’ve been planning Winnipeg golf course weddings for over 100 years, freeing you of the stress in planning your special day through our experienced team of wedding planners and our commitment to excellence in service, quality, and integrity.
Located just minutes from the Perimeter on Garven Road, east of Highway 59 Elmhurst will take care of your every need. From a small and intimate ceremony and dinner to a large sit-down wedding reception, Elmhurst Golf & Country Club has dedicated staff who pride themselves on giving their customers outstanding service and professionalism.
Elmhurst’s beautiful outdoor ceremony site
Imagine what your day at Elmhurst will be like. Have a look at The Venue, The Food, & The People that will make your day one you will remember for a lifetime.
INFORMATION ABOUT ELMHURST GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
• Number of guests from 40 to 200
• Maximum Capacity – 200
• Type: Banquet Hall, country club, restaurant
• Style: Classic, country, glamorous, rustic, vintage
• Event Services: Cake, catering/bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, lighting/sound, outside vendors, set up
• What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 40
• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
• What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered outdoor
• Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal shower, Engagement party, Rehearsal dinner
• What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail reception, Dessert, Hors d’oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
• What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash bar, Champagne toast, House beer, House wine, House liquor, Limited bar, Liquor license, Open bar, Premium liquor, Signature drink, Outside alcohol, Specialty beer, Specialty wine
• What event items are available? Altar/arches, Audio equipment, Chair covers, Dance floor, Decor, Lighting, Chairs, Tables
• What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
• What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair access
• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
• What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? Cdn$ 585.00
• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
• What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? Cdn$ 650.00
• What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? Cdn$ 650.00
• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Set up, Clean up, Event planning, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/sound, Parking
We are pleased to present you with this information package as a planning aid for your event. The information contained herein covers most of the questions that clients may ask, however, we will be very happy to answer any other queries you may have. Our expert staff is accommodating and is prepared to tailor the services to cater to all your specialized needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to view the facility.
We may be reached by telephone at (204) 224-2244, or e-mail at email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!